Who We Are
BIMMEX Inc. operates an independent network of service centers designed to provide only the highest level of service to owners of fine BMW and Mini automobiles.
As an Accredited member of the Worldwide Association Of Independent BMW Service Providers we have licensed computer acces to the manufacturer’s diagnostic tools the Group Tester 1 (GT1) .This allows us to diagnose and service your vehicle to factory standards!
- BIMMEX conducts regular training classes for our licensed technicians to ensure that they are up to date with the latest information and specifications provided by the manufacturer.
- BIMMEX uses only Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts for the BMW and Mini automobiles that we service.We are pleased to offer a limited 2 year warranty on all parts and labor.
- BIMMEX also offers our customers the convenience of taxi service within 5 km of our location or the option of a discounted rental rate with one of our strategic partners.
Code of Ethics
We have listed below the performance standards that we strive for in the operation of our business:
- To perform high quality BMW and MINI repair service and maintenance at a fair and reasonable price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To employ the most skilled technicians possible, and to commit to their continued training.
- To organize and attend educational opportunities that enrich the ever-growing technical needs of our profession.
- To recommend to our customers preventative and regular maintenance services, explaining which of these services are to correct existing problems and which are of a preventative nature.
- To offer each customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work performed, in writing, or by any other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To furnish to our customers an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services.
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers vehicle while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints
Our goal is to offer our customers a more personalized and comprehensive maintenance and repair program to help ensure that your BMW and Mini can be driven safely and reliably for years to come… without surprises or unexpected breakdowns!
Every time your vehicle is serviced at any BIMMEX location we will provide a report to you clearly setting out NEEDED and SUGGESTED maintenance or repaires. We will also explain to you which of our recommended services are to correct existing problems and which are preventative in nature.
This allows you to plan and budget for repairs and puts you in charge of what gets done to your vehicle and when”