Up to 40% OFF Dealer Price!
(LIMITED RIM STYLES AVAILABLE)
|RIM SIZE||REGULAR (No TPM, no sensor required)||WITH TPM (only 2008 and up with tire monitoring sensors)|
|16′||$1299 TO $1650||ADD $400|
|17′||$1399 TO $1850||ADD $400|
|18′||$1599 TO $1999||ADD $400|
|SUV X5, X6||$1599 TO $1999||ADD $400|
TIP: To find out if your car is equipped with TPM (only some 2008 and up models) see if the valve stamp is threaded, metallic and has a big hex cap. To compare with regular valve just look at another car in the parking lot.
- For TPM equipped vehicles only – if you don’t mind the tire pressure light staying “on” you may use the regular non run -flat tires.
- For non Run-flat tires – In case of a tire failure you need towing service or purchase of non -run-flat spare tire kit (available extra charge)
- Rim style – randomly available
- Rims – OEM replica – ISO 9001; TUV; -Finishing & quality
- Tire brands: Bridgestone Blizzak LM 22,25, Gislaved, Dunlop, Kumho
For non run flat tires : PERIODIC MANUAL TIRE PRESSURE CHECK UP REQUIRED !
- Installation of Winter Wheels (Tires on Rims)
- Rim Shampoo and Plastic Winter Covers For Storing Summer Wheels
Vehicle Check-up For Winter Driving
- Antifreeze concentration and pressure test
- Suspension components
- Emergency braking
- Brake system inspection
- Brake fluid check-up
- Power steering fluid check-up
- Steering system check-up
- Electrical heater for mirrors check-up
- Electrical heater for seats & steering wheel check-up